Brushing your teeth only cleans 60% of your mouth.
How do you clean the other 40%?
Bacteria in your mouth create bad breath, cause cavities, and lead to gingivitis and gum disease. Toothbrushing cleans only 60% of tooth surfaces because bacteria hide between teeth on the other 40% of tooth surfaces. Here they continue their dirty work, putting you at risk of severe gingivitis and gum disease.
Now you can wipe out these bacteria between teeth with the HydroFloss Water Kitty Dental Water Jet Irrigator. Powerful pulses of water or antibacterial rinse comfortably clean food and plaque bacteria from between teeth and under the gumline, where toothbrushing cannot reach.
Hydrofloss Kitty Water Jet Irrigator
Dental water jet irrigator · Variable speed jet flow · 800ml water container for sustained cleaning session · Includes 4 colour coded jet heads · Cleans between teeth and into gum pockets, helping to remove debris and plaque · Helps reduce tooth decay, gum disease and bad breath
For sparkling teeth and natural fresh breath confidence.
Let the Hydrofloss Kitty Water Jet irrigator help you maintain hygiene, preventing bad breath and gum disease, with its sophisticated and refreshing water jet system.
The reservoir is filled with lukewarm water although if you prefer, flavour it with a drop of your favourite mouthwash or even Thymol rinse tablets (ordered separately) as used by dentists. Whatever solution you choose, the liquid is then pumped into the mouth under your control, leaving it really clean and bacteria free.
Your new Waterjet comes supplied with four colour-coded tips for family use. These are ideal for standard cleaning, especially for reaching between the teeth and the back of the mouth. People with a fixed brace also find this an excellent tool to reach plaque and food debris lodged in the brace.
Included in our product offer is a FREE bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar Activator - an effective organic natural mouth wash disinfectant and gargle.
Our Apple Cider Vinegar Activator contains cholesterol-reducing pectin and the perfect balance of 19 minerals, including potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, sodium, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, iron, fluorine and silicon. In fact, apple cider vinegar activator contains 93 different components that can help your body; it is also often used in colon and intestinal cleansing formulas.
As well as being an effective organic natural mouth wash disinfectant and gargle, Apple Cider Vinegar Activator can be used for:
- Gall Bladder
- Hair loss
- High blood pressure
- Metabolism problems
- Skin health
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
The Hydrofloss Kitty® WaterJet Oral Irrigator is supplied with four colour-coded jet tips with storage rack and wall bracket with fixings. A full range of accessories is available.
- Length 21 cm
- Width 9 cm
- Height 17 & a 1/2cm
- Weight 1.160 kg
- Wall mounted bracket included
For the past 10 years the Hydrofloss Kitty® WaterJet Oral Irrigator has been recommended by dentists and hygienists for patients to use at home, to maintain oral hygiene between visits and also protect delicate dental work during and after treatment. By gently pulsing water into the mouth with a variety of tips designed for different uses, the patented Contrapulse® system really cleans effectively and safely.
Owners of the Braun Water Jet Irrigator should be advised that particular product is no longer available in the UK. We have searched for a suitable alternative and believe the Hydrofloss Kitty to be a closely matched device.
It is built on a solid design with simple effective components, delivering a variable speed jet. At its maximum setting it provides pressure equalling, if not greater than the Braun.