MenoCool, assists in menopause relief and menopausal transition, making it smooth and free of serious symptoms and complications, enabling a woman's body and mind to be in a state of health or 'balance'. Menopausal health problems represent imbalances in the body which have been "unmasked" by the process of ageing and the added stress of a shift in hormones
Nutritional Benefits: Menopause relief, Hot flushes, Night sweats
MenoCool is a food supplement, rich in DVE hops, created to relieve the typical menopausal symptoms > hot flushes and night sweats > menopause relief without the need for HRT.
MenoCool contains, per tablet:
A combination of 3 types of the genus Humulus lupulus (Hops) with a relatively high content of Prenyl flavonoid 8- Prenyl naringenin (also referred to as Hopeine) and Xanthohumol, a natural Isoflavone complex with Genisteine and Daidzeine, Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum L), Black oats (Avena Sativa), Malt (Semen Hordei vulgaris germinatum), Barley (Hordeum vulgare), Rye (Secale Cereale), Wheat (Triticum acstivum), Maize (Zea Mays) and foodstuff fibres.
MenoCool, is a formula that embraces an Ayurvedic approach to healthy menopause.
Now the holistic, natural approach of ayurveda is available to women through MenoCool, one of a new line of ayurvedic herbals for menopause relief from Body & Mind Shop.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine from India. Its aim is to provide guidance regarding food and lifestyle so that healthy people can stay healthy and those with health challenges can improve their health.
Targeted, synergistic herbal blends address a wide range of factors including memory support, vitality and emotional support. A calming and cooling solution for hot flushes, night sweats and other menstrual symptoms.
MenoCool is a food supplement, rich in DVE hops, created to relieve the typical menopausal symptoms > hot flushes and night sweats > without the need for HRT. 1 Pack contains 60 tablets
While MenoCool is new, the ingredients are not. They are all foods that we have trusted for centuries, principally DVE hops, wheat, malt, oats and barley.
A Dutch study of the use of MenoCool showed that over 90% of women taking part saw a definite relief from symptoms within 7-10 days.
Directions: Take 2 tablets per day, until symptoms subside, then take 1 tablet per day
Don't give up - try this product and see and feel the results for yourself! "
For restoring naturally hormone balance Menocool can be combined with 'Body & Mind Shop PMS cream'.
There are other natural products that also can be taken to relieve the symptoms of menopause vitamin C and magnesium for example can help with hot flushes. Hot flashes deplete our bodies of the B vitamins, vitamin C, magnesium and potassium so it is helpful to increase our consumption of these nutrients. Therefore menocool can be taken with the following two products high in these essential nutrients ‘Fat Burner Energy Release’. and ‘Organic Vitality and Slimming tablets’.
Maharishi Ayurveda Approaches to Menopause
- According to Maharishi Ayurveda, the menopausal transition will be smooth and free of serious symptoms and complications if the woman's body and mind are in a state of health or "balance." Menopausal health problems represent imbalances in the body which have been "unmasked" by the process of ageing and the added stress of a shift in hormones.
- According to Maharishi Ayurveda, mild symptoms of menopause are due to imbalances in the three doshas or governing agents in the body. These milder symptoms can usually be balanced through specific herbals diet and lifestyle modifications.
- Imbalance in vata dosha, which governs movement and flow in the body, results in:
- anxiety, panic, mood swings, vaginal dryness, loss of skin tone, feeling cold, irregular periods, mild or variable hot flashes, constipation, bloating.
- Imbalance in pitta dosha, which governs metabolism in the body, results in:
- anger, irritability, feeling hot, hot flashes, night sweats, heavy periods, excessive bleeding, urinary tract infections, skin rashes and acne
- Imbalance in kapha dosha, which governs structure and substance in the body, results in:
sluggishness, weight gain for no reason, fluid retention, yeast infections, lazy, depressed, lacking motivation, slow digestion.