Clay Home Bodywrap Kit
The wrap is really easy to use and can have remarkable results after just one treatment
New to Body & Mind Shop - Boot Camp Body Wraps are a fast and convenient way to lose inches and tighten loose skin in just one hour.
Slimming Wraps for effective last minute inch loss!
This home treatment kit consists of wrapping bandages and a 500ml or 1 litre tub of body contouring clay – a pure and natural solution which contains volcanic clay detoxifier. This is a medicinal powdered clay which derives from deposits of weathered volcanic ash. It is one of the most effective natural detoxifying agents available containing over 70 trace minerals to help detoxify your body, tighten loose tissue, improve cellulite and can result in exceptional and lasting inch loss.
The wrap is really easy to use and can have remarkable results after just one treatment. It works by compressing the soft tissue on the tummy, buttocks, upper arm and hip area by using Elasticated compression bandages to ‘lift’ and ‘shape’ the body. At the same time, the clay minerals cleanse and purge the body of toxins stored between the fat cells, leaving your body feeling firmer, smoother and silky soft. The kit also includes a measuring tape, so your inch loss can be calculated after each treatment.
Used regularly, the Boot Camp Body Wrap can help you maintain your new toned, slimmer shape and is used for many different problem areas:
- To tighten loose skin or stretch marks after pregnancy
- To tone the upper arm area
- To eliminate toxins from the body
- To stay as firm as possible whilst dieting
- To maintain your overall shape and firmness
- To fit into clothing that is currently too tight
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Regular Size
This regular size tub of body contouring clay is ideal for a relaxing pampering session at home; turning your bathroom into your own private health spa.
This regular size pack includes enough clay and bandages for approximately 6 full body treatments or 30 partial body treatments.
If you compare this offer with other body wraps on the market that offer 4 to 8 partial body wrap treatments for around £40, you will see what fantastic value the Boot Camp Body Wraps are.
Boot Camp Body Wrap Regular Pack Includes:
- 500ml tub of body contouring clay
- 2 Compression Bandages
- Boot Camp Body Tape Measure
- An Instruction Leaflet with results chart
Boot Camp Body Wrap - Regular Pack is only £39.95!
Special Offer - Buy Boot Camp Body Wrap Regular Pack and 14 Day Herbal Detox & Slim
for only £19.95 - saving a massive 50%!!
14 Day Herbal Detox & Slim
Prepare your body this Christmas with our 2 week Festive Body Detox !
cleanse, purify, free your digestive system for rapid weight loss
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Spa Size
This spa size tub of body contouring clay is used in top spas and beauty salons where they can charge up to a massive £50 per wrap, but now this spa size tub is available for you to use at home at a much more affordable price.
The spa size pack includes enough clay and bandages for approximately 12 full body treatments or 60 partial body treatments which would cost you around £500-£600 in a spa.
It’s the same as our 500ml pot but is superb value for money.
We usually reserve these for our spa clients; however we do have limited stocks available for you to do your own spa treatment in the comfort of your own home.
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Spa Size Pack Includes:
- 1 Litre tub of body contouring clay
- 3 Compression Bandages
- Boot Camp Body Tape Measure
- An Instruction Leaflet with a results chart
Boot Camp Body Wrap - Spa Pack is only £69.95!
Special Offer - Buy Boot Camp Body Wrap – Spa Size Pack and (SLIMMING VAKUE PACK) for £29.35 and SAVE a further ten pounds
Apple Cider Vinegar Speed Slim Capsules an effective and natural weightloss solution
Apple Cider Speed Slim with FREE Homeopathic Support
(£29.93 for 6 tubs 360 capsules;That's an amazing 16 weeks supply).
Body Wrap Kit - Directions For Use:
- Dry brush or exfoliate the areas you wish to treat. (Optional).
- Ensure the area to be treated is clean and dry and no creams or lotions are on the skin so that the pores are open and are ready to receive the clay.
- Decide which treatment areas you wish to wrap. You can choose to do a full body, a partial body or spot treatments. Full body wraps start at the ankle and work upward wrapping the entire body.
- Partial wraps could be your legs, arms, stomach or legs.
- Measure each body part and record the results. The tape measure should be wrapped firmly on dry skin, but not too tight. Always be sure to stand in the same position (arms up or down) for accurate re-measuring after the wraps.
- Smooth the clay over the whole area to be treated, massaging firmly into the skin, then apply the bandages (warmed, if possible) on the lowest part of the body and work upwards, ensuring you do not wrap the bandages too tightly.
- Put on a warm robe or blankets, relax with a cup of herbal tea and a good book and stay in the wrap for 60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes remove the bandages in reverse order, re-measure all of the areas that were wrapped, and calculate your total inch-loss figure. There is no need to shower, as the clay leaves the skin feeling smooth, and the effect of the wrap is enhanced if the solution is not washed off right away.
We recommend one wrap per week for 6 weeks and then once a month for maintenance.
For best results, use within 3 months of opening.